April 10, 2018
As part of our Capital Project work for 2018, Westario Power Inc. would like to inform you of work being performed in your service area:
- Tree Trimming: Asplundh Canada will continue to complete tree trimming in the communities of Walkerton, Mildmay, Neustadt and Clifford
- Pole Inspection & Testing: G-Tel will continue to complete pole testing and inspection in the communities of Clifford, Harriston, Lucknow, Palmerston and Ripley
- Pole Line and Conductor Replacement: WPI will be completing #6 copper wire replacement in the communities of Walkerton (George Street, Willow Street & John Street) and Neustadt (Stephana Street)
- Pole Line Rebuild: D.L. Hannon will be completing pole line rebuilds for decrepit poles in the Town of Port Elgin – the following areas will be affected: Emma Street, Gustavus Street, Green Street, Mill St, Hilker Street and Catherine Street
- Substation Upgrades: WPI will be completing upgrades in the Town of Walkerton and the Town of Hanover
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Operation Department for assistance.