May 24, 2019
Westario Power would like to inform you of Capital Project work being performed in your service area for 2019:
- Tree Trimming: Asplundh Canada will continue to complete tree trimming in the communities of Hanover, Kincardine, Ripley and Lucknow
- Pole Line Rebuild: Westario Power construction crews will be completing pole line rebuilds in the following areas:
- Southampton – Peel Street
- Hanover – 12th Avenue
- Port Elgin – Izzard Road, Shantz Street and Goderich Street
- Transformer Upgrades: Westario Power construction crews will complete poletrans upgrades in the Town of Port Elgin. The following areas will be affected:
- Lord Elgin Place & Geddes St.
- Waterloo St – Falconer St to Beiner Dr.
- Park Place – Waterloo St to Goderich St.
- Beiner Dr. – Waterloo St. to Goderich St.
- Market St. – Bricker St. to Hilker St.
- Market St. – Arlington St. to Eastwood Dr.
- Elgin St. – Arlington St. to Eastwood Dr.
- Bricker St – Catherine St to Emma St.
- Eastwood Dr., River St and Lehnen St.
- Arlington St., River St., Ruby St. and Bradford Dr.
- Substation Upgrades: Westario Power construction crews will be completing upgrades in the Town of Harriston and Port Elgin
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Operation Department for assistance (519-507-6937 or 1-866-978-2746, Option 1)